nuts - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Wine/Food Affinities (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: nuts (/thread-827.html)
- dozer - 10-26-2008 10:16 PM
what would complement a chunky peanut sauce?
- Innkeeper - 10-27-2008 08:15 AM
- Bucko - 10-27-2008 10:10 AM
I'd add Tawny Port and Sherry as well.
- Jackie - 11-02-2008 03:00 AM
Unless it's a Thai peanut sauce... then something white from Alsace might be nice.
- VouvrayHead - 11-02-2008 10:43 AM
I'm with Jackie. If you're talking a thai or chinese peanut sauce, dry riesling, cava, or a dry gewurtz all pair nicely. I've done all 3.