thoughts? - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Wine/Food Affinities (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: thoughts? (/thread-48.html)
- dozer - 09-27-2009 11:22 PM
tomatoes, onions, cilantro, chiles in adobo, jalepenos, cumin
Also looking for stir fry inspiration to go with peppers onions and chicken over rice.
- Innkeeper - 09-28-2009 09:19 AM
1. Ribera del Duero
2. Riesling of your desired sweetness. We would go with nearly dry.
- TheEngineer - 09-28-2009 09:41 PM
1. sames as IK, something spanish,
2. gwertztraminer, just a hint of spicibess in the wine to match the peppers, or an australian Semillon, some thing with a bit of viscosity