WineBoard
Jackie Love - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Jackie Love (/thread-23334.html)

Jackie Love - winoweenie - 01-08-2016

Banned 2 more spamsters today and now the lights are on for the Wine/Food affinity thread with no post. Have no idea how they are doing this. Must be Malware of some sort. Let me know. WW

RE: Jackie Love - winoweenie - 01-10-2016

2 lights are on with no new posts. Has to be done by spammers, WW

RE: Jackie Love - winoweenie - 01-29-2016

Looks like the old adage be true.." Iffn' you done' gots spammers, you done' gots NOBODY!" XX&OOs', WW

RE: Jackie Love - winoweenie - 02-06-2016

Jackie Love. The lights are still coming on without new posts. Is this caused by something I'm not familiar with? XX&OOs' WW

RE: Jackie Love - Jackie - 02-08-2016

[quote='winoweenie' pid='107330' dateline='1454791219']
Jackie Love. The lights are still coming on without new posts. Is this caused by something I'm not familiar with? XX&OOs' WW
[/quote]

Hmmmm. Do you always use the same browser when you come here? The browser;s memory should be tracking the last visited date/time and comparing posts to see if any have a newer date.

When you say "lights"I assume you mean the little wine glass symbols. They turn red when there is new "content" in a forum.Specifically, they turn red when there are posts with a newer date/time than the date/time that your browser recorded for your "last" visit.

If there are newer posts, the wine glass turns red.

J.

RE: Jackie Love - winoweenie - 02-08-2016

Yeppo. Them lil' red suckers are on with no new posts. Do they just like the rhythm I swing with me keyboard? And I use the same stuff ebber time I hit the " Trail fer Truth" XX&OOS' WW

RE: Jackie Love - Jackie - 02-10-2016

[quote='winoweenie' pid='107332' dateline='1454936174']
Yeppo. Them lil' red suckers are on with no new posts. Do they just like the rhythm I swing with me keyboard? And I use the same stuff ebber time I hit the " Trail fer Truth" XX&OOS' WW
[/quote]

WW,
Stand by with that Winchester, darlin'. Those varmits are still lurking
round the back 40.

XXXOOO- Jackie

RE: Jackie Love - winoweenie - 02-13-2016

Looks like the varmits have come out of the woodwork. They're turning on the lights without making a post . XX>WW

RE: Jackie Love - winoweenie - 02-19-2016

Guess you aren't around. I imagine that anyone checking into the lighted subjects leave a trail that the spammers can use? WW

RE: Jackie Love - Jackie - 03-01-2016

[quote='winoweenie' pid='107335' dateline='1455917560']
Guess you aren't around. I imagine that anyone checking into the lighted subjects leave a trail that the spammers can use? WW
[/quote]

I am around. Lights don't worry me. I don't see any spam activity, partner.

RE: Jackie Love - winoweenie - 03-02-2016

I'm here daily. XX&OOs. WW