WineBoard
Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Calling for one more prayer for CB. (/thread-22720.html)

Pages: 1 2

Calling for one more prayer for CB. - winoweenie - 09-04-2013

After having a wrong lab report 3 weeks ago CB found out she'd had a massive bladder infection that wasn't caught till we saw her oncologist Tues. Now the real bummer.... After having every bloomin' test they could get paid for, a major test has shown a cyst on her pancreas that has grown too large(lost the ccs') so now we're faced with a major scope to see what's going on. Say a prayer for this incredibly strong beautiful creature that this damned thing isn't cancerous. Our Oncologist thinks not but she's about to go bonkers, and this time it done' be me. WW

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Kcwhippet - 09-05-2013

We're praying as hard as we can for Connie.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Innkeeper - 09-05-2013

Roger that!

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - TheEngineer - 09-05-2013

CB, think positive! Our prayers are with you!

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Jackie - 09-06-2013

I can barely imagine what you must be feeling, WW. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Connie. I hope this is resolved quickly and that all the news is good. We are behind you all the way. - J.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - winoweenie - 09-06-2013

Thanks all !!!! WW

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Drew - 09-08-2013

Thoughts and prayers to Connie, and also you bubba, from Eileen and I. Stay strong!

Drew

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Jackie - 09-12-2013

What's happening WW?? Should we be even more worried? My prayers are with you.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - winoweenie - 09-12-2013

She's having to have her pancreas scoped as they found a small growth there. The dad-burned procedure is a light-running 17Gs and have no idea yet what her insurance will cover. Our oenologist says he's positive it's not cancerous but for her peace of mind we have to have the procedure. It would cost less to have the blooomin' thing removed. All because a stupid lab test was inaccurate. Life Goes ON!!!! WW[/font]

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Jackie - 09-14-2013

[quote='winoweenie' pid='105550' dateline='1379034702']
She's having to have her pancreas scoped ....All because a stupid lab test was inaccurate. Life Goes ON!!!! WW[/font]
[/quote]

When is this happening? The pancreas is pretty essential, so what choice is there. All our prayers are with you that her doctor is right and that the insurance doesn't foul up.

J.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - winoweenie - 09-19-2013

CB goes in for the scope on her pancreas. This is the "Biggie". She's taking it in stride so far and I know she's calmer than I. The only comforting thing is our oenologist told her he was positive she didn't have the big C. Takes a week to decipher the pictures. Hopefully this is the last time my darlin' has to be put through this crappola. WW

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Drew - 09-19-2013

Praying hard my friend....praying hard!

Drew

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - winoweenie - 09-20-2013

CB and I appreciate your help, love, and prayers. Just got home from the hospital where our Dr. scoped her Pancreas and found a honey-combed cyst that he said he was sure WASN'T cancerous. As a precaution he also took a biopsy which is being sent in to look for pre-cancerous cells. We'll have confirmation on the cyst next week and the results of the biopsy in a month. LIFE BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WW

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Jackie - 09-22-2013

That sounds like very good news. Awesome.

J.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - winoweenie - 09-30-2013

Just got the 2nd worst news we could have received. There are pre-cancerous cells in her pancreous. Still have to digest this crap news and talk to her Dr. later this week when he has had time to really interpit the total reality of what this means. To CB she is rite now destroyed. What total overwhelming crapolla. She's so strong I know she'll overcome this. WWAngry

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Innkeeper - 10-01-2013

Still praying; with viga!

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Jackie - 10-02-2013

Yes, we are all praying and holding good thoughts for you both.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Kcwhippet - 10-03-2013

Add our prayers to the multitude.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - TheEngineer - 10-09-2013

Stay strong for her WW. We will continue to include her in our prayers.

RE: Calling for one more prayer for CB. - Drew - 10-09-2013

She, and you, have been in our prayers since we first learned this news, Verne. We love you from afar and pray she receives Gods blessing.

Drew and Eileen