WineBoard
Medical procedure tomorrow - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Medical procedure tomorrow (/thread-22597.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Innkeeper - 04-12-2013

KC if you are feeling better there is a guy from Israel over on Robin's board looking for a wine shop in your area.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Drew - 04-14-2013

Well...any stone fragments yet KC?

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Kcwhippet - 04-14-2013

So far, only about five big enough to save for the doc. However, I only have two of them saved. We went to the Red Sox game today (4 - 0 over the Rays), and after a few brews, I lost three at Fenway Park. No way was I going to use that strainer at the park.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Drew - 04-14-2013

I have NOT passed one grain of anything! They told me at the end of the procedure that they were very successful at busting up the stones, so in that case I say they must be powder. Got a bad feeling about this.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Kcwhippet - 04-15-2013

Even if they broke down into powder, you should still see some evidence in the strainer. Are you drinking enough water? Besides the bigger chunks, there's also some of the tiny little sand size fragments that I didn't save.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Kcwhippet - 04-16-2013

How ya doin, Drew? Any gravel yet? I have 3 somewhat larger ones saved. Doc said up to 2 weeks til most are passed.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Drew - 04-17-2013

Still haven't passed nary a grain...nadda...nuttin! I feel fine and no infection. I'm scheduled for an utlra sound on 5/3 so if I haven't passed anything by then Dr. said that test will show presence or not of stones.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - winoweenie - 04-18-2013

It 'twere killing the ole' wiener that Kc and Drewski be getting alla' the attention with their hospital stays so Monday my CB checked me into JC Lincoln with slight tremors of the ole' ticker. Seems like I had some kind of virus or infection that triggered my A-Fib to kick in suddenly. Mon nite I had a fever of 102.9 but with aggressive treatment by Tues 1000 morn it was back to 97.9. Nachurally they has 18 different treatments they said I needed but I said Thanks, but No Thanks I'll see me regular heart practicioner at the corner Phillips 66 and see what his ball comes up with. I got my reprieve Tues and ebberthin' seems back in okie-dokie working order, Seeing Dr. Quack Friday and will report back then. WW

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Thomas - 04-18-2013

WW, if I may say so: you are a man after my own heart--don't let them feed you drugs...

Oh, and so glad to know that Drew and KC are still stoned.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Kcwhippet - 04-18-2013

Verne!!! WTH!!! I hope you're going to be alright. Afib is nothing to mess around with. Been having episodes myself starting about 30 yrs ago, but none in the past 14 thanks to my cardio docs and the meds they have me on. Hang in, Dude.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Jackie - 04-18-2013

WW,

You best listen to that doc, my darlin'. If they give you a pill it's not the worst thing in the world. We all want you to stay in the pink, so to speak.

Please take care.

Jackie

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Drew - 04-19-2013

I would SOOOOOO love to see him in pink!!!! Tongue

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - winoweenie - 04-19-2013

Alls well on the western front. Dr says the ticker be fine, Blood pressure is 110 over 64, and the A-Fib has given up hope of killing the wiener. Need to report back in3 months as he has another balloon payment due on hims boat. WW

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Drew - 04-19-2013

Glad to hear you're doing well, Verne. Make a double payment to the doc on his boat for insurance!

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Thomas - 04-20-2013

110 over 64! Send me your recipe...

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - winoweenie - 04-20-2013

The doc has exclusive rights. Will be marketing it in 2056, WW ( I mark it up to leading an exemplary life of abstention, meditation, and self-sacrifice.) WW

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Jackie - 04-20-2013

[quote='winoweenie' pid='105150' dateline='1366469061']
( I mark it up to leading an exemplary life of abstention, meditation, and self-sacrifice.) WW
[/quote]

That's right,WW, you are a shining example to us all. Angel

Jackie

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Thomas - 04-20-2013

WW, abstention? Now you've gone too far.

RE: Medical procedure tomorrow - Drew - 05-03-2013

Had a Dr's appoint today for an ultra sound to determine if I had any stone fragments....well, I had a bunch, all of them! They busted them on the 9th. from the top of the right kidney and now thery're celebrating in the bottom of the kidney. Gotta go back on the 8th for the plan....stay tuned.

Drew