WineBoard
The Weener will bring the appropriate action - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: The Weener will bring the appropriate action (/thread-21542.html)

- winoweenie - 06-06-2011

agin' Rep. Weiner for besmirching me noble name. 'Kaint believe the sucker useses this noble moniker to meet broads on facebook and also to send NAKED pixures showing hims' weener to an unknown broad. Whenced I've been tempted to send me lovely body parts to an online peoples I've always been comprimised by the fact I have no ideer how to send a photo. WW

- Kcwhippet - 06-07-2011

Some of us have seen your legs, and I think all will agree that's about as far as we'd want you to take it.

- winoweenie - 06-07-2011

And may you pass a flock of flamingos without getting attacked and ravaged. WW

- andrawes76 - 06-07-2011

By far and large the most bizarre post to date... thanks WW. Keep em coming. You make me laugh!

- winoweenie - 06-08-2011

AA KC made fun of my legs and the Flamingo has probably the ugliest, skinnest, gangly legs known in birddom so naturally they're attracted to any-one/thing with this type of appendage. (Iffn' I gots to explain 'em I'll not post-em'. WW)

- wondersofwine - 06-08-2011

I've been around WW and KC too long. I understood all of it.

- Kcwhippet - 06-09-2011

Seems it might be about time we all should maybe be getting back together again, don't you think?? Anyone up for going back to FL sometime this year??? Haven't seen any of you folks for awhile. Sure would like to see how Thomas' kitchen came out. Should be finished by now. Definitely would like to see Gene again, too. Classy guy.

- winoweenie - 06-09-2011

Sounds great but my travel plans are all contingent on me CB. Hopefu\lly this'll be a distant memory by then. WW

- wondersofwine - 06-09-2011

I have a Tuscany trip late summer and may get together with my sister in North Carolina or in Pennsylvania in the fall--probably October. September would be a possibility for me but sometime in summer or fall 2012 might be better. I would like to see again some that were at the previous offlines.

- wondersofwine - 06-09-2011

Let me rephrase that last sentence. I would like to see again ALL that were at the previous offlines (although I know it is nigh impossible to get everyone together.) It would be nice if Dan and Anne could join us too.

- winoweenie - 06-09-2011

I've apologised a hunnert or more times fer me bad behaviour WOW! But promise if I do get to come I'll be on me best behavior. Not more than 2 bottles of " Breakfast of Champions" enny morning. WW

- TheEngineer - 06-10-2011

Yeah,! That would be fun! we'd be happy to see if we could join in the summer! What would the potential destinations be?

- Innkeeper - 06-10-2011

We'd be game, pending on when.

- Kcwhippet - 06-10-2011

Maybe next Spring might work better. It'll give CB another 9 - 10 months of recuperation, which would give Verne a better chance of being able to join us.

- TheEngineer - 06-12-2011

That would be perfect! CB, keep going and beat this thing!

- andrawes76 - 06-13-2011

Im sure all you guys/gals have some connections in wine country. Either way, west coast or east coast, I am happy to join in an offline... would be good to chat about the community as we are about to submit more designs to increase focus on the Wine Board online within the homepage...