WineBoard
XLDrive has been banned - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: XLDrive has been banned (/thread-21533.html)

- winoweenie - 06-01-2011

from all activity on the board. No posts, no replya, no gettum' on the sucker. Know Drewski can occassionally be a pain in the patootie but done you think this be a little harsh AA?????????????WW

- hotwine - 06-01-2011

WTFO??

- Thomas - 06-01-2011

Hotwine, I'm sure sooner or later we'll know what WW is talking about--as soon as he finds out Wink

- hotwine - 06-01-2011

Who's got that danged decoder ring?

- Kcwhippet - 06-02-2011

I thought I was able to decipher WW's ramblings, but this one is totally incomprehensible. Don't understand the reference to Drew at all.

- Drew - 06-02-2011

I'm back!!!!! Xldrive is my email address and I was unable to sign in or post for several days so I finally figured out to request a new password, signed in and changed the password to one of my liking and I'm back so far. Alex, this forum has a great deal of quirks that are very frustrating. Thanks Verne...you really got their attention!

- winoweenie - 06-02-2011

Good Gracious and they were aallowed to procreate. Glad you're back alive and well drewski. WW

- andrawes76 - 06-02-2011

Drew, certainly there are quirks, and some substantial differences between the new and the old site. If you can give me some ideas on the quirks that would enhance the user experience, I am all ears. Sorry for the frustration and I am glad ur back...

- Drew - 06-03-2011

What I've noticed are the inconsistancies of the program. There's no pattern to the green lights, sometimes on...sometimes off. They do not correspond to the reading of a thread even with the preferences on my system to keep wines.com cookies. The program lost my password so had to request a new one then change back to my old one. Bio won't accept my picture that it displays as a broken link even after resizing it to 243x448. Some topics won't load and display while others will. The ones that won't force me to access them by clicking on the last post link on the right side of the pane.I always experience something on a daily basis...there's never smooth sailing with the program.

- winoweenie - 06-03-2011

What him said. WW

- andrawes76 - 06-03-2011

OK, so WW told me in a thread two-three weeks ago that the greenlights are operating fine now. They are for me. So if you (Drew) still have issues with the greenlights, then tell me. WW, if your green lights are not operating then "what him said" screws with me... Yes the avatar (image) deal is kinked, but I will analyze all the other issues you are having to see if they are something I can affect/change. <br>
<br>
Also wanted to keep you updated in that the paragraph creation piece should be finished mid next week. <br>

- Innkeeper - 06-03-2011

One thing that is different from the board, and I like it, is that the light stays on until you click on that thread. So, if you come to the board and there are six lights on and you on check two of them, the other four will still be on when you return. On the old board if you didn't check them all, you were out of luck. On return, all lights would be out.

- wondersofwine - 06-06-2011

And I love the enhanced search feature.

- Thomas - 06-06-2011

Testing the paragraph creation piece.

New Paragraph.

- Thomas - 06-06-2011

Not yet. So how did you do it, Alex? HTML?

Oh, green lights are working fine now.

- winoweenie - 06-06-2011

I agree AA and stop being so dad-blamed sensitive. If you can't laugh at me whatsa' matter wif' youse funny bone? It's neat that the search feature has been fixed so we can go back on past postings. WW