BEWARE!!!!!! - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: BEWARE!!!!!! (/thread-21422.html)
- winoweenie - 04-22-2011 01:41 PM
Logged into Collectibles thread and went into Aquin(sp) about value of some older wines, brandies etc and got locked in. Not sure if there's a virus or worm of some sort but our noble leaders need to take a look at it. Haad some pretty interesting stuff 69 Mouton, 89 Petrus etc but then I got stuck. AA Get them high-priced techies busy and see what goes. WW
- andrawes76 - 04-22-2011 10:14 PM
Aie Aie Mein Capitaine!
- winoweenie - 10-12-2011 12:48 PM
My My 'aiot we gettin' some high-class posts the last few days. 1st a pimp for TV sit-coms aand now a real live PIMP!! Nice that we're drawing a classier crowd. WW
- winoweenie - 10-12-2011 04:32 PM
Is every moderator asleep or just busy checking out the NY Escort Oriental products? WW
- andrawes76 - 10-13-2011 01:34 PM
Just got in from travel, will scan and remove...
- andrawes76 - 10-13-2011 01:37 PM
WW, I think they have all been removed, cannot find anything related to Oriental Escorts... We're getting a lot of traffic so stuff like this will pop up every so often, not much we can do about it.
- winoweenie - 10-13-2011 03:15 PM
Yeppo noble leader it looks like KC finally got his nose outta' the vinegar long enough to delete 'em. The Oriental spammer was extremely busy posting 15-20 little tidbits. WW
- Kcwhippet - 10-14-2011 02:18 AM
Took a while to get rid of all of them.
- TheEngineer - 10-14-2011 03:19 AM
Looks like I missed a fw things being away for a few days.......heading to Cold Lake Alberta soon........
- Innkeeper - 10-14-2011 03:24 AM
I removed a bunch of the crap.
- Kcwhippet - 10-14-2011 11:07 AM
Just got rid of a bunch more.
- winoweenie - 10-14-2011 03:15 PM
Spammers Annonymous must be havin' a training session using us as the pidgeon. WW
- Kcwhippet - 10-14-2011 04:56 PM
With all the anti spam software out there, you'd think the folks doing this board would have installed some by now.
- andrawes76 - 10-15-2011 10:19 PM
We have anti spam software on here, the only way to do 100% spam check is to moderate/approve of a post .