What's happening here, Alex??????? - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: What's happening here, Alex??????? (/thread-21348.html)
- Kcwhippet - 03-24-2011 02:31 AM
So, what happened to the guy looking for bottles??? You said you were going to leave all his posts up. Then when I asked about my moderator status to delete duplicate posts (and also move posts to appropriate folders), all of a sudden they're all gone. What's up??? Are there no more Moderators with the power to moderate? Who's actually doing the moderating?
- andrawes76 - 03-24-2011 03:45 AM
Jackie and Victor are moderators. I will have them add you KC... stay tuned.
- Kcwhippet - 03-24-2011 10:38 AM
- winoweenie - 03-24-2011 01:44 PM
Know and love Jackie...Who be Victor? WW
- Innkeeper - 03-24-2011 07:44 PM
What's the difference between a moderator and an administrator? Have I been fired or what?
- winoweenie - 03-24-2011 08:02 PM
Iff'n they do let me know IK and you can be the weeners modulationer. WW
- andrawes76 - 03-25-2011 04:37 PM
IK, no you have not been fired. Please email me so that I can email you access to the moderator/admin panel
- hotwine - 03-25-2011 10:25 PM
My moderator ticket seems to have expired a couple of years ago. Have not been able to delete wayward posts for at least that long.
- andrawes76 - 03-27-2011 06:55 PM
- andrawes76 - 03-27-2011 07:37 PM
there is an issue with the forum where you cannot create a new post. just wanted to let you guys know I am having someone look into it now... sorry for the inconvenience.