WineBoard
Business recommendation - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Business recommendation (/thread-21191.html)

Pages: 1 2

- hotwine - 01-27-2009

Does anyone here do business with the Wine Exchange in Orange CA? Good, bad, indifferent?
Thanks.

- wondersofwine - 01-27-2009

Been tempted. Haven't yet tried it. If you do give it a go, please report back.

- winoweenie - 01-27-2009

Solid Company. Good pricing and haven't heard of a complaint in the 20+ years of doing business. Rate them just behind Hi-Time Cellars. WW

- hotwine - 01-27-2009

Thanks, will probably place an order tomorrow.

- andrawes76 - 01-27-2009

Not trying to suggest you don't try different companies, but if you call Wines.com main number and speak to Buckley Wineholt, I'd bet we can beat anyone's pricing and delivery charges. Just give it a shot and let me know if we can try to win your business. We can source and find any wine and beat most people out...

- Bucko - 01-28-2009

Hotsie, I've probably ordered more than 300 cases from them over the years -- nary a complaint.one.

- hotwine - 01-28-2009

Great! Thanks all.

- andrawes76 - 01-28-2009

We'll be offering any member of this Wines.com forum one solid promise. If you call us and tell us you were on the forum, we'll offer you cost plus 10% on any wine we can procure for you. On any collector wine over $50 per bottle, we'll do cost plus 5%. If you buy wines from a retailer you're paying at least cost plus 30%. Just give us a shot and see if we can work with you guys. We're hungry for business. I promise I won't bring this up again cause I know these kinds of posts are annoying.

- Innkeeper - 01-28-2009

PW, I tried to place an order from wines.com last night, and was told that no shipping was available!

- andrawes76 - 01-28-2009

Are you shipping to NH? If you are then NH if fine. Let me know...

- Innkeeper - 01-28-2009

Your program told me it could not ship.

Carl

- Jackie - 01-29-2009

We need to get this fixed. Very sorry Carl. Please bear with us. We do appreciate your support & we'll get this working! Heck....

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this problem??

Jackie

- andrawes76 - 01-29-2009

We're also able to ship to VT. I'll work with Jackie to test and make sure they are live. Again thanks for your patience.

- winophite - 01-30-2009

Ship to IN?
WP

- andrawes76 - 01-30-2009

Yes. IN is in...

- Drew - 01-30-2009

Ship to Maryland?

Drew

- andrawes76 - 01-31-2009

No MD is off limits. There are legislative bills in the works, but not yet available. VA and DC are ship-to states, provided you ahve a pick up location. We can deliver to UPS or FEDEX stores.

- brappy - 01-31-2009

Good try Drew.....

mark

- Drew - 01-31-2009

Just testing the waters...there are companies that do ship and I've enjoyed purchases that I could not get otherwise.

Drew

- hotwine - 01-31-2009

Placed an order for the '07 Avignonesi Rosso di Montepulciano Wednesday online with Wine Exchange and it was delivered this afternoon by FedEx. Price was $12.99 per for a case, a full $6 less per than was available locally. All appear healthy. Checked external bottle temp at 61F, so no complaints there. Good service.