WineBoard
Where's Foodie? - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Where's Foodie? (/thread-20819.html)

- hotwine - 09-08-2010

Are you holed up writing a new book? We're missing your slings & arrows & bon mots and all that good stuff!

- Kcwhippet - 09-09-2010

He's gone - given up on all wine forums.

- hotwine - 09-09-2010

Good grief! Have he and Bucko formed some sort of anti-forum cabal?

- andrawes76 - 09-09-2010

Hotwine, KC,

I am unsure why he left, if there was a problem with the forum or if there is something I can do to win him back here on Wines.com, let me know.

Again, I am working on a massive campaign to liven up the Forum with some new souls. You'll expect results in October-December.

Cheers, A

- andrawes76 - 09-09-2010

I reached out to him. Hopefully we can get Foodie back on board!

- winoweenie - 09-09-2010

PW. I had a long chat with Thomas Monday and it's my understanding you 2 do have some unresolved problems with some commitments made and broken. Hope you and he can resolve this as he is a definate asset for our community. WW

- Thomas - 09-09-2010

Hello all.

Alex and I have communicated. Nothing serious that we can't make better, and we will.

I am, however, blushing from the attention, and that it came from Hotwine, who is almost 70, makes me feel so young...you see, I wasn't that far away [img]/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by foodie (edited 09-09-2010).]

- winoweenie - 09-10-2010

That be good. WW

- hotwine - 09-10-2010

Welcome back, Foodster! You'll notice we still need your adult supervision.

- Kcwhippet - 09-10-2010

Glad to see you back, Foodie. You would be very sorely missed if you were to stay away. We need that one voice of sanity to keep us on the right path.

- Drew - 09-10-2010

I was going to bed with your book hoping you would return...sniff, sniff...(picture long tear)

Drew

- Thomas - 09-10-2010

Who do I send the check to for the promotions?

I must say, however, that anytime I am considered the adult in the room, the room probably needs an exterminator!

- Kcwhippet - 09-10-2010

Well, look who we're dealing with here, then draw you're conclusions.

- winoweenie - 09-10-2010

ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!JANITOR!@!!!!!!!!!!!!. Make this heathen apologise to me or sue his grapes dry. WW [img]/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

- andrawes76 - 09-13-2010

No lawyers guys...! I will take anyone's nonsense on this Board but a filthy rotten bloodsucker :-)

- Jackie - 09-21-2010

Foodie,

Needless to say, you are much loved and respected here. Glad to see you here... stick around.

BTW, why don't I have your book? I thought I had all the good ones.

Jackie

- Thomas - 09-21-2010

Jackie,

Thanks.

Re the book: maybe you answered your own question [img]/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

In any case, which book are you referring to? I've got three out there--and seemingly vainly hoping for a next one, but publishing a book has become a sisyphean-like activity!