WineBoard
MrDutton's where-a-bouts? - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: MrDutton's where-a-bouts? (/thread-20761.html)

- Drew - 08-05-2000

Anyone know where Dutton is?

Drew

- Innkeeper - 08-05-2000

He informed me earlier this summer that he was laying low for a while for personal reasons.

- Bucko - 08-05-2000

Well, I hope his wife lets him come back and play!

Bucko

- winoweenie - 08-05-2000

Whilst we be lookin` for losties, which of you made insults so bad that we lost Castra from Puerto Rico? I know it wasn`t my receipe for Greek Wines as he made several posts after that. Probably IK or Foodster. They do have the " Plume de Nastie " Winoweenie

- Innkeeper - 08-05-2000

Thought Castra was from Costa Rica. Then, again to Arizonians that does sound a little like Puerto Rico.

- Drew - 08-05-2000

Thanks for the info., I hope all is well and look forward to his return.

Drew

- Jackie - 08-05-2000

Maybe someone should tell him he's sorely missed. His email address is:

mrdutton@mindspring.com

Jackie

- winoweenie - 08-05-2000

IK, Once you see`d one od them islands you`se seen`m all. WW

- Bucko - 08-05-2000

Does Costa Rica know that they are now an island?

BuckBeach

- winoweenie - 08-06-2000

Does my D in Geography really Show? WW

- Thomas - 08-06-2000

WW, that one is so wide open even I won't take advantage of it...and you say I am nasty...

- winoweenie - 08-06-2000

Who said Easterners had no Compassion? Foodie, my area of expertise starts at the Mississippi and goes west and then south to Cabo San Lucas.Used to spend lots of time in Chicago, New York, and Atlanta then found the lamp on the beach. The 3 were I wouldn`t have to go back to New York,(2) I wouldn`t have to go back to Chicago, (3) I could spend the rest of my days in paradise. Glad I rubbed that sucker. All 3 have been delivered. Winoweenioe

- winecollector - 08-07-2000

I've been keeping in touch with Mike during the summer. Between work and family, he's really had his hands full. His mom has had some very serious health problems, and will still be needing additional attention for some time. I'm sure he would appreciate hearing your from you guys.

- Innkeeper - 08-08-2000

OK, just made post on the Morgon thread under the Beaujolais heading, and noticed that Casta (note spelling) is from El Salvadore. Further investigation revealed that it was Castro (no relation we think to the Cuban bearded one) is from Costa Rica.

[This message has been edited by Innkeeper (edited 08-08-2000).]

- winoweenie - 08-08-2000

Ik, You`re forgiven.WW Castra, Casta, Castro Castrat(Oops) Who gives a ratie-poo?

[This message has been edited by winoweenie (edited 08-08-2000).]

- mrdutton - 08-09-2000

In between all the bantering......... I really appreciate the kind words!

Mike