WineBoard
Wish List for the Coming Yearski - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Wish List for the Coming Yearski (/thread-20641.html)

- winoweenie - 12-31-2002

1) Bucko gets a beginners course in the fundamentals of penmanship. On 672 pharmacists in Washingtons' wish list.
2) Drew loses his master hard drive. 172,694 career criminals put it on their hit list in Baltimore.
3) Hotwine becomes a vegetarian. 22,169 cows in and around Heloites are pushing this proposition.
4) Innkeeper uses the word BAMM!!! when describing a new receipe. Worked wonders for the Cajun.
5) WOW gets to finally finish his education. The scholars and teachers all over the Souths' unified hope.
6) Foodie decides he must quit practicing selling and actually post some black numbers. His wife, banker, and importers have a web-site on this.
7) Roberto decides to actually become dedicated to his trade. His fence-straddling has become a tinsel-town joke, and his ambiguous reviews have left his mailing list customers wondering what he actually thinks about the various bottlings.
8) AND FINALLY>>>>>>>> To each and every one of the malcontents on the board may the New Year bring you your expectations in spades. May your health, family, friends, and experiences all be enhanced with every positive that the good Lord can provide.
HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL. ww

- Thomas - 12-31-2002

right back atchoo, verne...

- Drew - 12-31-2002

...and a blessed, healthy and prosperous 2003 to all the friends on this Board.

Drew

- Bucko - 12-31-2002

You forgot -- WW gets a permanent designated driver AND walker -- The Arizona Telephone Pole and Roadsign Committee, The Arizona Gutter Cleaners Society.

Cheers!

- Thomas - 12-31-2002

...speaking of driver, which we weren't but the word showed up in Bucko's post, NY State now has a .08 BAC law.

- hotwine - 12-31-2002

Back atcha, Verne, and blessings to all.

As to the liklihood of this kid becoming a vegetarian....not in this lifetime. There's too much red meat on the hoof waitin' to become dinner. Gonna grill up a big ol' steak to celebrate the Noo Yar and pull a cork on one of them-thar Bordeaux in the cellar. Eenie, meenie, which one will it be?

- Botafogo - 12-31-2002

Hotwine, we alway say we only eat bio-recycled grass (which is BEEF, the cows do the recycling)!!!

Verne, you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till I get back from Rio and do the spring catalogue...

Cheers to all, it is 9:41 AM and I have already sold five cases of Champagne....

Roberto

- Kcwhippet - 12-31-2002

A truly wonderful and prosperous 2003 to all who inhabit this fabulous site. WW, don't get on IK's case about food. I look forward to all his recipes, and I don't want him to change styles now. Besides, Lagasse isn't Cajun. He's Portuguese from Fall River, MA, but we don't hold that against him.

- winedope1 - 01-01-2003

best to all. hope this new year is a good, happy and healthy one for all !!!WD