WineBoard
Unplanned trip - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Talk With Your Moderators (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Unplanned trip (/thread-20514.html)

Pages: 1 2

- wondersofwine - 05-18-2006

I need your prayers for my mother, Mary Kee.
She is hospitalized with several serious ailments and undergoing surgery that is risky at her age. Two weeks ago things were going well--now, not so well. It's in the hands of God, the surgeon and nurses and I know our time on earth is not neverending.
I fly out to be with her tomorrow and not sure if I'll be back next Wednesday or not.

- Innkeeper - 05-18-2006

Our hopes and prayers are with you. Do your duty and stay as long as you are needed.

- winoweenie - 05-18-2006

My best goes with you dear WOW. I'll have CB light a candle for your Mother. WW

- hotwine - 05-18-2006

Our prayers are with you both, Wonders. Godspeed.

- Bucko - 05-18-2006

Best to you and yours, WOW. I fly out tomorrow as well, but it is to sit on the beach in Costa Rica and drink margaritas. Sorry your trip is not on a similar note. You're in our prayers.

- Kcwhippet - 05-19-2006

Our prayers are with you. We hope so much that all goes well for your mother.

- Thomas - 05-19-2006

Peace WOW.

- TheEngineer - 05-19-2006

Our prayers for your family. Best wishes.

- Jackie - 05-19-2006

No words can say how hard this must be for you. We pray all goes well for your Mom & you.

- Drew - 05-19-2006

Eileen and I are praying for you during this difficult time.

Drew

- dananne - 05-19-2006

Anne and I will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

- wondersofwine - 05-26-2006

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Much appreciated.

We lost my mother Tuesday morning but I was able to see her and converse with her some before the end. It was a stressful time watching her pain and discomfort, but she was sedated and peaceful the last couple days. We had a nice service for her today at the Episcopal church where she and Dad were married and where my sister and I were baptized and confirmed and my sister was married. It's been touching to see how many friends she had and how much they miss her. My sister's three sons were all here (from San Diego, Connecticut and Colorado.) Also one of her cousins from Omaha. I'm using my nephew's computer to post but he will be leaving with it tomorrow. I will be back to work Thursday and able to communicate again then. Again, thanks for your support.
WOW

- hotwine - 05-26-2006

Profound sympathies, Wonders. Even when we prepare ourselves for it, it's tough to lose our mom. Our prayers are with you.

- brappy - 05-26-2006

Wonders, I'm so very sorry. You'll be in our prayers and thoughts..... God be with you...

- Findnfish - 05-26-2006

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in our prayers. I hope you can take comfort knowing she is in a better place now. My sympathies are with you.

[This message has been edited by Findnfish (edited 05-26-2006).]

- TheEngineer - 05-27-2006

My deepest sympathies and prayers for you. It cannot be an easy time right now.

- dananne - 05-27-2006

We are very sorry for your loss, and our deepest sympathies are with you.

- winoweenie - 05-27-2006

Add my sypathy for your deep loss. Love to you dear WOW. WW

- Innkeeper - 05-27-2006

One of the toughest experiences that we mere mortals have to go through. Take it easy and get back whenever you want.

- Bucko - 05-27-2006

Sorry about your loss, WOW. I just got back in country -- been in Costa Rica, and I am on a layover in Houston as I type. Our thoughts are with you.