WineBoard
Completely unrelated to wine, except.... - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Completely unrelated to wine, except.... (/thread-13596.html)

- hotwine - 08-05-2003

for giving me a terrible thirst. Just saw in a SF newspaper online that a key advisor to Gov. Davis in his fight to avoid recall is none other than..... Slick Willie! Har!

- Innkeeper - 08-05-2003

Mr Rodman has always been giving good advice to people from California.

- winoweenie - 08-05-2003

Mr. Rodman???? I'se was always taught "Slick Willie" was our ex-pres Billy Bob Clinton. WW

- Georgie - 08-05-2003

Yes, one in the same, Mr. Hillary Rodman.

- Kcwhippet - 08-05-2003

I also just heard that Davis is trying to push through a measure to give valid California drivers' licenses to any illegal aliens who apply for them. Say what????

- joeyz6 - 08-05-2003

Isn't is Rodham?

- Bucko - 08-05-2003

Play on words..... play on words.....

- Kcwhippet - 08-06-2003

At first I thought IK meant Dennis Rodman.

- joeyz6 - 08-06-2003

Oh ... I'm slow like that.

- Botafogo - 08-08-2003

Are you sure they are not referring to Willie Brown (former speaker of the House and current mayor of San Fran)??? He is WAY slicker than Clinton could even imagine being.

I once watched him respond to the question "How can you take money from someone and then not do their bidding?" by responding "that is what separates the pros from the amateurs: being able to look a guy in the eyes whil you take his money and tell him 'no'!"

I'm Back, Roberto

- hotwine - 08-08-2003

It was none other than the former Prez who met with Gov Davis in Chicago to plot strategy in dealing with the latest "ultraconservative coup attempt" (words of the AFL/CIO spokesman; Davis was in Chicago to address a meeting of organized labor).

Ah, it's great to be a part of the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.

Welcome back, Roberto.

- Thomas - 08-08-2003

Roberto, is there anything to the rumor that you threw your hat into the ring for governor?

I think California deserves Arnold--it's a marriage made in Heavenwood!

- winoweenie - 08-08-2003

Velchomme back Boto-Baby. Knew you'd returned by the " Mid-Night Sun " glow in the west. WW

- Botafogo - 08-08-2003

No, I'll be campaigning for Larry Flynt (and I am not kidding!). Anyone who can make a mimeographed newsletter from a podunk strip club into a multimillion dollar (and now mostly legit) publishing empire AND beat the gubment at their own game all the way to the Supreme Court AFTER being turned into a parapalegic is just what we need here, someone with gumption.

My one question to Arnold is: Do you now or have you ever possessed Cuban cigars purchased in the US with your money and do you know that that is a federal offense in violation of the Helms-Burton Act?

And you all thought I was kidding when I say I am a Pagan / Anarchist....

Roberto

- winoweenie - 08-09-2003

NOT ME BUBBA!ww