WineBoard
Asking all of you fine board members - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Asking all of you fine board members (/thread-13170.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- winoweenie - 10-13-2010

that have some juice with the Big Guy upstairs to say a small prayer for CB this morning. She was diagnosed with a tumor on the botom of her tongue at the back of her throat. I'm taking her in for a biopsy this morning. Our very competent Dr. said it the best...." It makes no difference if it's begnine or cancerous, I'll get it outta' there and she'll be fine". My kind of man. Will post later today. WW

- hotwine - 10-13-2010

You're both in our prayers, WW.

- Thomas - 10-13-2010

Thinking thoughts of healing for you two.

- wondersofwine - 10-13-2010

Have faith--I will put her on our church prayer board next Sunday if she is still in need of prayers. Her first name?
(Our lesson last Sunday was about the healing of lepers so all is possible.)

- hotwine - 10-13-2010

Jane - the CB's first name is Connie.

- Innkeeper - 10-13-2010

We will put Connie on our prayer line too.

- Kcwhippet - 10-13-2010

Verne, You already know Connie, and you, are always in our prayers. I definitely like her doctor's attitude.

- TheEngineer - 10-13-2010

As always WW, our thoughts and prayers for her and you!

- winoweenie - 10-13-2010

Thanks to alla' youse guys. Connie and I know your prayers have made this problem solvable. WW

- Drew - 10-14-2010

Eileen and I send our love and prayers Verne.

Drew

- winoweenie - 10-14-2010

CB had her biopsy yesterday and we received 2 very good pieces of news and 1 bad one. The bad was she still has the tumor...1sr good..the tumor was smaller than our doctor thot it was and that there was no migration of any kind to be found and 2nd...considering where the sucker was it was very accessible. The Dr said we'd have the results in 2-4 days. I'll keep all the info updated. Thanks for alla' youses' help with the big guy upstairs and kind words. WW

- andrawes76 - 10-14-2010

Praying for you and CB. Hope you and Connie are doing well and make a full recovery.

- andrawes76 - 10-14-2010

Praying for you and CB. Hope you and Connie are doing well and that she makes a full recovery.

- VouvrayHead - 10-15-2010

You're in my family's thoughts.

- TheEngineer - 10-15-2010

We'll keep on praying here for her! Keep up your spirits and positive thoughts!! Positive thoughts!!

- winoweenie - 10-19-2010

Received the results of the biopsy last nite. The tumor is cancerous but as stated above we will meet with the oncologist(sp) later this week and decide how they want to get that sucker out..Our Dr. was very up-beat and CB acts as if she has a rash on her tukus. Will p[ost as soon as all becomes clear. WW

- TheEngineer - 10-19-2010

Sounds like that's a good plan WW! Our prayers and best wishes continue! Stay the course and fight this one! I love CB's attitude!!

- Innkeeper - 10-19-2010

Got lotsa people prayin.

- Kcwhippet - 10-19-2010

Many, many people.

- Thomas - 10-20-2010

We're all hangin' in with you and CB.