WineBoard
Aaarrrggghhh!!!! - Printable Version

+- WineBoard (https://www.wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Rants & Raves (https://www.wines.com/wineboard/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Aaarrrggghhh!!!! (/thread-13028.html)

Pages: 1 2

- chittychattykathy - 11-21-2000

Yeah, the day I "E" a guy who has broads as one of his hobbies...

- winoweenie - 11-21-2000

CCK, BROADS.......ME? Heck-Fire Connie, my Child-Bride, would make so many knots appear on my noggin I`d look like a horny-toad If I even look at another broad. And, as pretty as she be, why bother? WW

- chittychattykathy - 11-21-2000

Just kidding!!! (you do know that's in your profile.)

- winoweenie - 11-21-2000

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Thank the up-stairs Connie is computer Illiterate. winoweenie

(Winoweenie... Had to edit -- the long string needed a break! -- JW)

[This message has been edited by Jackie (edited 11-23-2000).]

- chittychattykathy - 11-22-2000

WW, You are tooooooooooooooo much!!! (where's my email?)

- Innkeeper - 11-22-2000

Getting back to the subject of this thread, at least there is now no legal reason for not counting those military ballots.

- winoweenie - 11-22-2000

Looks like Dade has decided now to only count the contested ballots. Does that sound like a directive from the Gore Group? Methinks that Gores` guys were trained by the Dailey Machine. Hopefully the recount of the military will offset the blue-hairs from Dade. WW Sorry about the digression IK, Dint` mean to offend any-peoples. We`uns jes` got chattin`(hehe) and forgot the time.

[This message has been edited by winoweenie (edited 11-22-2000).]

- Jackie - 11-23-2000

I heard a county official in the county that had thrown out 304 absentee ballots explain that ONLY 6 of the 304 were military ballots. The rest were absentee ballots mainly from college students in the U.S. and they were rejected because they were dated AFTER the election.

Of the 6 military ballots, he said 4 were traceable and therefore would be allowed. The other two were still being studied. However, the other 300 were only US (not overseas) absentee ballots and not military after all.

That's what I heard.

Jackie

- Thomas - 11-24-2000

Well, ww, nobody gets the Petrus.

I vote for a national voting system, at least for national elections. I also vote for better choices for President. And, to make matters worse, I vote often in every election.

As far as I am concerned, the next four years are a write-off, and I shall either take a nap or, like ww, take a nip or two or three or f. ...

CCK, hope you are enjoying the read, and trying a couple of the recipes.

- mrdutton - 12-04-2000

Well it looks like the fat lady has just about finished singing............

Let us see what happens in 2004. I can sip wine for four years and just ignore everything else that goes on around me - that would not be difficult at all.

The only thing I am really happy about over this mess is that the Supreme Court decided not to decide and put the mess back where it belonged in Florida.

I wonder what kind of a Government doubleyah is going to put together?

Sure am glad that I have more of my famous crab dip and all those great claws in the freezer! Can't wait to thaw them out and feast - if I can get my Doctor's permission, that is...........

[This message has been edited by mrdutton (edited 12-04-2000).]