Temperture - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: TASTING NOTES & WINE SPECIFIC FORUMS (/forum-200.html)
+--- Forum: Sauvignon (Fume) Blanc/Semillon/White Bordeaux (/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Temperture (/thread-10211.html)
- Verucasalt - 05-20-2004 04:51 PM
At what temperture should Sauvignon Blanc be served at?
Thanks everyone. Willy sends his love.
[This message has been edited by Verucasalt (edited 05-21-2004).]
- winoweenie - 05-20-2004 05:14 PM
Hi Verucasalt aand welcome to the board. As a general rule most white wines are best at the 55* temp, plus or minus.WW
- dananne - 05-20-2004 09:16 PM
Just wanted to chime in and say great username.
"I want the world! I want the whole world! I want to lock it all up in my pocket! It's my bar of chocolate! Give it to me now!"
- californiagirl - 05-21-2004 08:02 AM
Willy Wonka would be proud!
- Kcwhippet - 05-21-2004 09:15 AM
So, where's the golden ticket?
- Verucasalt - 05-21-2004 11:06 AM
Thanks for the tips.