picnic time - Printable Version
+- WineBoard (http://wines.com/wineboard)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forum-100.html)
+--- Forum: Wine/Food Affinities (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: picnic time (/thread-1015.html)
- dozer - 04-05-2010 07:22 AM
It's finally getting to be that time of year (well, almost)!
Starting to think about what would go well with different types of dishes, so accepting suggestions for the following:
1) egg salad made with a sweet mustard and pineapple
2) pasta salad with corn and monteray jack cheese
3) chicken wings marinated in brown sugar and rum
thanks, and think sunshine!
- Thomas - 04-05-2010 08:31 AM
You are welcome, and drink Dry Rose.
- wondersofwine - 04-05-2010 09:28 AM
#3 a daiquiri
- Drew - 04-05-2010 06:28 PM
1) egg salad made with a sweet mustard and pineapple I like a California Sauvignon Blanc.
2) pasta salad with corn and monteray jack cheese I like an unoaked Chardonnay.
3) chicken wings marinated in brown sugar and rum I like a Rogue "Arrogant Bastard" Ale.
Happy eatin' and drinkin'
- dozer - 04-11-2010 11:59 PM
Thank you, btw, I love the arrogant bastard! Was also wondering about sandwiches with egg and tomato... Same as above, or would people choose something different?
- Innkeeper - 04-12-2010 08:34 AM
- hotwine - 04-12-2010 06:53 PM
Colt Single Action Army?